Position Description / Responsibilities:
Christian Milaster is the Founder and CEO of Ingenium Digital Health Advisors. His key responsibilities include:
- Define and lead execution of Ingenium’s Business Strategy.
- Define and lead Ingenium’s Business Development & Marketing efforts.
- Provide Telehealth and Digital Health Thought Leadership and grow Ingenium’s Publicity through his weekly column Telehealth Tuesday and numerous Speaking Engagements, including keynotes, webinars, panel hosting, and as an expert panelist
- Develop and optimize Ingenium’s Consulting methodologies for Digital Health & Telehealth Strategy, Implementation, Assessment, Optimization & Growth.
- Lead consulting engagements with healthcare organizations, grant-funded initiatives, digital health vendors, and startups.
- Provide advisory services to entrepreneurs and entrepreneurially-minded clinicians
- Design, develop and deliver engaging Educational Programs to enable healthcare organizations to optimize and grow their telehealth services.
More information about Christian is available on his LinkedIn Profile and his short bio.
Ingenium Digital Health Advisors is a boutique consulting firm focused on Enabling the Delivery of Extraordinary Care. Ingenium works with Healthcare Delivery Organizations, Grantees, Digital Health Vendors and Healthcare Startups to get the most value out of Digital Health Solutions.
The Ingenium Team around Christian Milaster, a German engineer with experience at IBM and the Mayo Clinic, comprises over 15 consultants and advisors each with 10-25+ years of experience in a diverse set of areas across telehealth and digital health.
For Healthcare Delivery Organizations, Ingenium provides the answers to questions such as:
- What are our best options for Virtual Care?
- How can we get the most value out of Telehealth?
- How can we make our Telehealth Program more mature?
- Which Telehealth Technologies are best for us?
- What should our overall Digital Health Strategy be?
- Where must we invest in Digital Health?
- How can we accelerate our adoption of Digital Health innovation?
Location(s) / Subsidiaries:
Ingenium’s primary office is located in Annapolis, MD.
Ingenium’s Consultants and Consortium Members are located in 12 states across the US (VT, NY, PA, MD, VA, NC, FL, OH, MN, MO, CO, CA) and internationally in Germany & Australia.
Number of Employees:
1 + 21 advisors and freelancers