Position Description / Responsibilities:
Program Manager – Health and Compliance Programs
Responsible for strategic and tactical planning; opportunity capture; solution design, development and delivery of information technology infrastructure and services.
At CGI, we deliver a full spectrum of health IT solutions to help providers, plans and governments meet new mandates, advance the quality of care, promote health and increase efficiency. More than ever, these organizations seek to leverage technology and best practices across boundaries for greater insight, collaboration and innovation. Learn more about our health IT solutions and services.
• Dedicated health practice of more than 1,500 professionals providing consulting, systems integration, application management, infrastructure and business process services
• IT partner to 1,000+ health facilities, including 250+ hospitals and departments of health
• Industry-leading solutions and ASP offerings used by more than 200,000 licensed professionals
• Long-standing partner to government organizations such as the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, state Medicaid agencies and Canadian provincial governments
Full-service capabilities and focused expertise
CGI helps health organizations reduce operating costs, advance the quality of care and promote health through full-service capabilities and focused expertise in:
• Healthcare administration
• Health information management
• Healthcare analytics
• Life sciences services
• Healthcare services
• Population health management
Across all disciplines and domains, we help clients achieve quick wins and long-term results through our
end-to-end application development, management, integration and consulting services, including:
• Operation, maintenance and ongoing improvement of critical applications
• Full management of IT infrastructure, including green data centers, private and public cloud computing
• Management, implementation and improvement of patient-centric and back-office processes
• Application integration and modernization, including core system redesign or replacement to reduce expenses, speed time to market and allow clients to focus resources on new IT initiatives.
CGI’s in-demand technologies for health organizations include:
• Business intelligence and predictive analytics to promote faster and more accurate decisions
• Enterprise and cyber security to protect sensitive data from ever-growing threats
• Mobile application development to meet consumer and user needs
• Secure cloud services, including Federal Risk Authorization and Management Program (FedRAMPSM)
World’s 5th largest independent IT and business process services company. High-end business and IT consulting (Systems integration, Management of IT and business functions, 100+ IP-based business solutions) Focused industry expertise (Financial services, Government, Health, Manufacturing, retail and distribution, Telecommunications and utilities, Oil and gas.) Annualized revenue: C$10 billion.
Location(s) / Subsidiaries:
40 countries worldwide.
Products / Services:
CGI offers a full spectrum of services, solutions and industry know-how to accelerate clients’ business transformation.
• High-end business and IT consulting – Vast array of services, including business and IT strategy, enterprise architecture, process redesign, change management and performance measurement.
• Systems integration – System architecture, system development and implementation of business and technology solutions.
• Application development and management – Design, development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of business applications.
• Infrastructure services – Comprehensive infrastructure management capabilities that adapt to business requirements and service priorities.
• Business process services – Management of back-office business processes to streamline operations.
• IP-based solutions – Deep portfolio of 100+ mission-critical solutions.
CGI offers its end-to-end services to a selected set of economic sectors covering 90% of global IT spend.
• Financial services – Helping financial institutions, including most major banks and top insurers, reduce cost, increase efficiency and improve customer service.
• Government – Supporting over 2,000 government organizations in reducing costs and improving the efficiency, quality and accountability of public services, all while increasing citizen engagement.
• Health – Helping more than 1,000 healthcare facilities, hospitals and departments of health implement solutions for better care, better business and better outcomes.
• Manufacturing, retail and distribution – Enabling business transformation for more than 2,000 clients by improving efficiency and loyalty, lowering costs and boosting sustainable growth.
• Telecommunications and utilities – Helping 6 of the top 10 global telecom providers and 9 of the top 10 European utilities deliver new revenue streams and improve productivity and service.
• Oil and gas – Helping our clients, including 3 of the top 6 oil companies, extract more value from every aspect of their supply chains.