Position Description / Responsibilities:
Manage Marymount's Reston Center and oversee outreach to area businesses, government agencies, and community organizations to develop partnerships for customized educational programs. Marymount's Reston Center offers a Bachelor of Science program in Health Information Management as well as a Post-Baccalaureate certificate program in Health Information Technology.
Marymount University's Reston Center provides a student-centered learning environment dedicated to academic excellence. The center's programs and services are designed to meet the needs of a diverse population of adult students at the undergraduate and graduate levels. The Reston Center is committed to providing opportunities for academic, personal, and professional growth and strives to prepare highly educated leaders who contribute to the global community.
The Reston Center provides a state-of-the-art classroom and learning environment as an extension of the University's Main Campus in Arlington. A variety of degree and certificate programs, designed especially for adult learners, are available.
Local businesses and organizations can benefit from innovative academic programs, dynamic faculty, and customized learning opportunities to meet their employee's needs through Marymount's Educational Partnerships programs, based at the Reston Center.
Products / Services:
- Health Information Management (B.S.)
- Health Information Technology (post-baccalaureate certificate)
- Interior Design (B.A.)
- Liberal Arts Core courses are also available.
- Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Education (M.Ed.) with licensure - Elementary (grades PK-6) and Secondary (grades 6-12)
- Education (M.Ed.) - Professional Studies
- Human Resources Management (M.A.)
- Nonprofit Management (graduate certificate)